The difference between nitrile gloves and latex gloves lies mainly in the different materials and the different protective properties of the products. In a special environment, operators have been injured by incorrectly wearing personal protective equipment or inadequate protection, and some of the consequences have been severe.
The difference between nitrile gloves and latex gloves
Nitrile gloves are the common name for nitrile gloves, a rubber that is a key raw material for organic synthesis and pharmaceutical intermediates. Protective gloves are mainly synthesized from acrylonitrile and butadiene. Nitrile: a class of organic compounds with a special odor and decomposes when exposed to acids or bases.
Latex gloves, also called rubber gloves, latex is a natural material, taken from the sap of the rubber tree. Natural latex is a biosynthetic product, and its composition and colloidal structure can often vary greatly due to differences in tree species, geology, climate, and other related conditions. In fresh latex without any added substances, rubber hydrocarbons account for only 20-40% of the total, the rest being a small amount of non-rubber components and water. Among the non-rubber components are proteins, lipids, sugars and inorganic components, which partly form a composite structure with the rubber particles and partly dissolve in the whey or form non-rubber particles.
Butyl gloves are hard, less elastic, better abrasion resistance, acid and alkali resistance (some butyl gloves can not prevent acetone, strong alcohol), anti-static, and does not produce allergies to the skin, suitable for allergy-prone and long time wear.
Latex gloves compared to nitrile gloves, toughness and abrasion resistance is slightly inferior, but better elasticity, abrasion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, grease and nitrile gloves compared to slightly worse, acid and alkali resistance is slightly better than nitrile, but not suitable for allergic skin and long time wear.
Advantages and disadvantages of nitrile gloves and latex gloves
Nitrile gloves material NBR, nitrile gloves a synthetic rubber, the main components of acrylonitrile and butadiene. The advantages of nitrile gloves are non-allergic, degradable, can add pigments, brighter colors; disadvantages are poor elasticity, the price is higher than latex products, nitrile material is much better than latex chemical and acid and alkali resistance, so it is expensive.
Latex gloves material is natural latex (NR), the advantage is good elasticity, degradable; disadvantage is that some people allergic reactions.
Introduction of nitrile rubber gloves.
Nitrile rubber gloves belong to a kind of chemical protection gloves, its main material is rubber, composed of acrylonitrile and butadiene. Nitrile (jīng): a class of organic compounds with a specific odor that decomposes when exposed to acids or bases. Highly effective nitrile rubber gloves are an excellent combination of mechanical strength and chemical resistance.
There are series of disposable, unlined and with lining different products, gloves can also be subdivided into two kinds of powder and non-powder, thickness ranging from 0.08 to 0.56mm, length from 24 to 46cm. nitrile rubber gloves in the process of adding a special anti-static material (glue) to achieve the specified requirements of anti-static performance, while the composition does not contain protein allergens, all nitrile rubber gloves on human No allergic reaction to human skin. 1.
1. outstanding chemical resistance, against a certain degree of acidity and alkalinity, solvents, petroleum and other corrosive substances to provide good chemical protection. 2.
2. good physical properties, good anti-tear, anti-puncture, anti-friction properties. 3.
3. comfortable style, according to the ergonomic design of the glove palm machine bending fingers to make wearing comfortable and conducive to blood circulation.
4. does not contain protein, amino compounds and other harmful substances, rarely produce allergies. 5.
5. short degradation time, easy to handle, favorable to environmental protection. 6.
6. no silicon component, has a certain anti-static performance, suitable for the electronic industry production needs. 7.
7. Low chemical residues on the surface, low ionic content and small particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
The product is widely used in food industry (poultry, meat, dairy products handling), household cleaning, electronic industry (circuit board, semiconductor and other operations), petrochemical industry, medical and health care industry, etc.
After use, you need to do a good job of recycling the gloves to facilitate recycling and reuse of the gloves.
1. After cleaning, use a clean bag or sealed box for storage to prevent dust contamination and puncture by sharp objects.
2. Place in a ventilated and dry place to avoid yellowing of gloves caused by light exposure.
3. Dispose of them at the first time, such as packing and discard or uniform recycling and cleaning.
Post time: Aug-03-2021